Juvéderm XC is composed of a naturally occurring clear, biodegradable substance called hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the naturally occurring substance in the dermis of the skin that gives our skin fullness and volume. The amount of hyaluronic acid found in our skin decreases as we age. Juvederm XC contains a local anesthetic to make the procedure as comfortable as possible.
Juvéderm is a safe and long-lasting dermal filler that require no skin testing before injections. They can be used aesthetically for a variety of purposes
- Plumping lips
- Treating static wrinkles, ie, those present when our face is at rest
- Marionette lines around the lips (“jowls”)
- The down-turning of the corners of the lips that occurs with age
- Frown lines that are present even at rest
- Deep nasolabial folds (between the corners of the lips and the sides of the nose)
- “Bleeding lipstick lines” also known as “smokers creases” around the lips
- Filling in the infraorbital area (below the eyes) and defining the cheek bones
- Tear Troughs (bags under eyes)
- Chin enhancement
- Repair sagging ear lobes
- Hand rejuvenation
To decide if Juvederm can help you the best thing would be to see Dr. Pinto for a complimentary consultation. At this visit he can assess your needs, explain your options, and decide on the best course of action. Many patients are misinformed or confused about aesthetic products like fillers and toxins, and our job is to explain the proper use and expected results of using these products.
Dr. Pinto’s hallmark is his ability to elicit natural results while correcting the areas of concern. He treats patients as if they were his own family, making sure they care getting top care with reasonable pricing. Each patient is treated as an individual and no two patients are the same. He uses Juvederm daily in the office and has a tremendous amount of experience with fillers. The reason he chooses Juvederm as his HA filler of choice is because of its ability for smooth, even corrections with minimal discomfort and maximum results.